The Alpheios Extensions have been approved by Mozilla. Please install the tools from their official home on the Firefox Add-Ons Site.
A pre-release version of the Greek Tools with the addition of the New Testament Dictionaries is available here. Install only AFTER installing the tools from Mozilla's site.:
- Click this button to install: +Alpheios Greek Tools with New Testament Dictionaries.
- Click the "Allow" option if you see the popup message: "Firefox prevented this site (alpheios.net) from asking you to install software on your computer."
Restart Firefox after installing.
Installation from Firefox Add-Ons Site:
- Click the link to go to the Firefox Add-Ons Site
- Once on the site, click the green "Add to Firefox" buttons to install the Alpheios Greek Tools and Alpheios Latin Tools.
- You must install the Alpheios Basic Libraries as well as at least one of the Alpheios Language Tool Extensions (Latin and/or Greek and/or Arabic ).
- Wait for the Firefox Software Installation dialog to appear (this may take a few seconds):
- Click "Install Now" to install the extensions.
- Restart Firefox